Bay Area Attorneys for Construction Law Matters
At the Cardoza Law Offices in the San Francisco area, you will find the experienced representation you need in matters of California residential and commercial construction law. We represent individuals and businesses in California, including:
- Residential homeowners
- Commercial real estate owners and developers
- Construction companies, contractors and subcontractors
- Architects, designers and engineers
From drafting and review of construction contracts to the litigation of toxic mold and subsidence claims, the team of attorneys at the Cardoza Law Offices can offer you the guidance and advocacy you need. Please contact our Walnut Creek office today to schedule an informative initial consultation.
Bay Area Construction Law Attorneys · Comprehensive Service
Call 925.274.2900 to Schedule an Initial Consultation
As a full-service law firm, we have substantial experience in handling legally complex matters and high-stakes, high-profile cases. We use this broad-based experience and a detailed understanding of construction law to offer our clients comprehensive legal services, including:
- Experienced legal guidance in the contract bidding and negotiation process
- Thorough contract preparation and review
- Dedicated representation in any construction defect claim, construction contract dispute or performance contract dispute
- Knowledgeable advocacy in any matter of construction or real estate law
Whether you are engaged in a dispute regarding home renovation construction or complex construction defect litigation, we can assist. To discuss your immediate needs and long-term concerns with a lawyer who has substantial experience in a wide range of construction law matters, please call our office today at 925.274.2900 or send us an e-mail now to request an initial consultation.