Bay Area and Tri Valley Assault Defense Lawyers
When you are charged with assault, rape or other violent crime, you need an aggressive criminal defense lawyer with the experience, knowledge and resources necessary to protect your rights and help you achieve a favorable outcome under the circumstances of your situation.
The Cardoza Law Offices have spent the last 35 years providing pro-active criminal defense representation to clients throughout the Bay Area and Tri Valley region in northern California. If you are arrested, or someone you know is charged with assault or related crime, speed is critical. Before you talk to the police or anyone else, call 866-8CARDOLAW or our Walnut Creek Office at 925.274.2900, or contact us online.
Our skilled assault defense attorneys are ready with immediate assistance in cases involving:
- Murder/homicide defense- including premeditated homicide, felony charges, capital murder and more
- Vehicular manslaughter - such as drunk driving or hit and run matters
- Arson - related to murder or insurance fraud
- Assault - including carjacking, kidnapping, hate crimes, child abuse and domestic violence
- Aggravated assault - such as assault with a deadly weapon, armed robbery and intent to cause serious injury
- Battery - with or without weapons or serious injury
- Sexual assault - involving rape, date rape and child molestation
The Resources and Background to Make a Difference
We will immediately launch an investigation into your case using the services of professional investigators, forensics experts and other specialists. We gather testimony by potential witnesses before they can be intimidated by the police or the prosecution.
With 12 years as an Assistant District Attorney behind him, Michael Cardoza leads his staff from a position of insight and confidence in how the other side is likely to prepare the case against you. Together with our thorough investigation, this allows us to build an assault defense or violent crime case for trial with the strength and confidence that may help you find a more favorable outcome.
Over 35 years of Criminal Defense Representation
Trust your freedom to an experienced criminal law and assault defense firm committed to protecting your rights and best interest.
The Cardoza Law Offices offers no-cost, no-obligation consultations, evening or weekend hours by appointment and we will visit you in jail if need be. For immediate assistance, call our violent crime defense attorneys at 866-8CARDOLAW or our Walnut Creek Office at 925.274.2900 or contact us online today.