From DUI to Capital Crimes, Help is a Phone Call Away
Under the leadership of nationally-known criminal defense attorney Michael Cardoza, the Cardoza Law Offices in Walnut Creek, California, offer intelligent legal advice and powerhouse criminal defense representation to clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles County, Pasadena and statewide.
- Drunk driving and related crimes, including felony DUI and intoxicated vehicular assault
- Murder and homicide, including special circumstance murder, manslaughter and death penalty cases
- Drug crimes ranging from possession to narcotrafficking and the manufacture of methamphetamines (meth lab cases)
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement, money laundering and mortgage fraud
- Internet crimes ranging from illegal file sharing and phishing schemes to online sexual solicitation and Internet child pornography
- Assault and other violent crimes including battery and domestic violence
- Sexual offenses including rape, sexual assault, indecency and lewd acts
- Arson and other serious property crimes
- Burglary, robbery or theft, including corporate theft and identity theft
- Juvenile crimes of all kinds
- Human trafficking defense
While we are best known for the efficient and aggressive defense representation we have provided to clients charged in high-stakes and high-profile cases, we offer dedicated service to clients from every walk of life facing any type of charge. We understand that it is your future, your reputation or even your life that is at stake. We will take your case seriously.
Our experience allows us to be highly efficient. Our 14 staff members and team of accomplished attorneys can step into complex situations quickly to protect your rights and interests. Although criminal defense representation at our level is not inexpensive, our practice is streamlined to eliminate unnecessary expense.
To discuss your case in a free and completely confidential consultation with an experienced criminal defense lawyer at our Bay Area offices, please call us today at 866-8CARDOLAW or our Walnut Creek Office at 925.274.2900 or send us an e-mail now to schedule an appointment.